Position Ref: NE0919BW
Staffordshire, Central Manchester
October 16, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages.
The Network Engineering team is looking for a Network Engineer to assist with the support of this critical function.
The Network Engineering team consists of three main functions:
• Network Support
• Project Delivery
• Network Compliance
As a Network Engineer you will have a basic understanding of network technologies which includes routing, switching and network security.
Initially you will be working within the Network Support function on activities to support the business and deployment of new products. You will be given guidance, support and training from a team of 22 to allow you to grow and excel in this position. You will also assist the project delivery function with any related tasks.
• Monitoring the mailbox and actioning requests where possible.
• Working with other areas of the business to support deployment of new products.
• Learning the touch points where changes to our network may have an impact on other business areas.
• Assisting with walk up requests in an approachable and helpful manner.
• Assisting with incident management related requests-ranging from low impact incidents through to business critical website related incidents.
• Assisting with project related activities.
• Ensuring network compliance meets our networking standards.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Adaptable and flexible.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, pressured environment.
• Multi task and prioritise work by shifting focus as and when required.
• Self motivation.
• Strong team player.
• Good communicator.
• Passionate about network engineering.
• Previous experience in an infrastructure and/or technical related role.
• Exposure to or certification in ITIL.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• CCNA/CCNP certified.
• Extensive experience in an infrastructure and/or technical related role.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.