Position Ref: NETENG0519BW
May 31, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Network Engineering team is looking for a Network Engineer to assist with the support of this critical function.
Reporting to the Network Engineering Team Leader you will be passionate about pursuing a career within the field of network engineering. Working on the BAU and Build activities that come into the team as well as interfacing with the rest of the business you will also assist with small works and project related activities working closely with other teams within and outside of the department.
You will have a good understanding of a wide range of network technologies that team supports.
• Understanding the build process and work closely with the Build and Transition team.
• Monitoring the team mailbox and convert any reported incidents in to Remedy incidents.
• Working on incidents that have been assigned to the team via Remedy.
• Dealing with walk up requests in an approachable and helpful manner, converting reported incidents in to Remedy.
• Assisting with small works and project related activities.
• Measuring impact of upcoming or proposed changes.
• Ensuring the network is compliant with networking standards.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Adaptable and flexible.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, pressured environment.
• Multi task and prioritise work by shifting focus as and when required.
• Ability to measure the impact of upcoming or proposed changes.
• Self motivation.
• Strong team player.
• Good communicator.
• Passionate about network engineering.
• Previous experience in an infrastructure and/or technical related role.
• Exposure to or certification in ITIL.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• CCNA/CCNP certified.
• Extensive experience in an infrastructure and/or technical related role.
• Awareness of PCI DSS current version.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference NETENG0519BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.