Management Information Systems Team Leader
Position Ref: MISTLMAN0219BW
March 22, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Management Information Systems (MIS) department is looking for a Management Information Systems Team Leader to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family. The successful applicant will build and manage a new team of MIS developers in Manchester helping us continue to move forwards and lead the way in the growing online betting industry.
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers with a mix of software and technology backgrounds.
• Planning, prioritising and responding to rapidly changing demands from the business and external agencies.
• Recruiting to grow the team presence in our Manchester office.
• Integrating differing development skillsets into a cohesive team.
• Completing appraisals and setting objectives.
• Ensuring that requirements from the business are accurate and complete.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Managing technical development team(s).
• Ability to understand technical vernacular and accurately communicate to non technical staff.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
• Keen eye for and excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple streams of work simultaneously.
• Ability to react well to rapidly changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Self motivation.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience of working in the Gambling industry, contact centres or a compliance/regulatory environment.
• Commercial RDBMS experience (preferred SQL Server).
• Commercial Microsoft .Net experience.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.