Management Information Systems Team Leader
Position Ref: MISTLMAN1218BW
January 25, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Management Information Systems (MIS) department is looking for a Management Information Systems Team Leader to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family. The successful applicant will build and manage a new team of MIS developers in Manchester helping us continue to move forwards and lead the way in the growing online betting industry.
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers with a mix of software and technology backgrounds.
• Planning, prioritising and responding to rapidly changing demands from the business and external agencies.
• Recruiting to grow the team presence in our Manchester office.
• Integrating differing development skillsets into a cohesive team.
• Completing appraisals and setting objectives.
• Ensuring that requirements from the business are accurate and complete.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Managing technical development team(s).
• Ability to understand technical vernacular and accurately communicate to non technical staff.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
• Keen eye for and excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple streams of work simultaneously.
• Ability to react well to rapidly changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Self motivation.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience of working in the Gambling industry, contact centres or a compliance/regulatory environment.
• Commercial RDBMS experience (preferred SQL Server).
• Commercial Microsoft .Net experience.
Apply For This Job
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th January 2019
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference MISTLMAN1218BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.