Management Information Systems Quantitative Analyst
Position Ref: MISQA0918BW
September 28, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Management Information Systems (MIS) team is looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and optimising key performance indicators across our gaming products. You will work closely with the Shared Services teams to generate data driven solutions to a wide range of situations in collaboration with our Gibraltar based operations teams
• Solving uncommon and challenging problems, ability to communicate highly technical results and methodologies in an effective and concise manner.
• Suggesting models and practices that improve business processes and decision making.
• Working with business stakeholders to identify data requirements.
• Designing relevant experiments and developing innovative and effective approaches to solve practical problems.
• Identifying and suggesting training to further develop the Data Analysis team’s skillset.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• PhD or First Class MSc in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in analysing and modelling large quantity of data.
• Solid Statistics background: generalised linear models, experimental design, A/B testing.
• Excellent understanding of at least one data science/machine learning/statistics area (e.g. recommender systems, bootstrapping).
• Commercial experience as a Data Scientist within an analytics team.
• Experience of SQL and either R, Python, or MATLAB.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference MISQA0918BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.