Management Information Systems Developer, Front End
Position Ref: MISDFE0319BW
Staffordshire, Central Manchester
April 29, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Management Information Systems (MIS) department is looking for a Management Information Systems Developer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be responsible for producing and implementing UI designs for our suite of internal applications ensuring that a focus is put on providing a great user experience. Our current product suite (which includes products to aid the internal call centre, recruitment team, fraud department and more) crosses many departments and users and as such we need to ensure that the user experience is carefully crafted so each user has a targeted, efficient workflow within the application. You should also be able to consider the performance implications of all UI interaction and ensure that the balance between speed and functionality is carefully managed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding multi disciplinary team helping us continue to move forward and deliver outstanding applications to our user base.
It would be advantageous to have a portfolio of work showcasing your creative talent and previous experience.
• Delivering front end code with a focus on quality, efficiency and speed to market.
• Ensuring UI consistency both internally within applications and between our application product set.
• Working with a pragmatic delivery focused cross functional team.
• Making the best use of technology, learning new skills as required.
• Developing a strong understanding of business needs and playing a part in determining how these needs are met.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Commercial experience with HMTL5 and CSS3.
• Experience with responsive design.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple streams of work simultaneously.
• Ability to react well to rapidly changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience with Bulma or a similar framework.
• Experience using Font Awesome.
• Good graphic design skills.
• Experience of good UX design and best practice
• Experience of working in the online gambling industry, contact centres or a compliance/regulatory environment.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.