Position Ref: MCMT0419BW
May 17, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Maintenance Coordinator to work as part of its Facilities team at our offices based in Malta.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating preventive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that tasks are completed on time and to a high quality.
You will also be responsible for liaising with contractors and in house maintenance staff for planned and reactive tasks. These activities include electrical and plumbing works, maintenance of HVA CCTVs and access control systems as well as general carpentry, painting and plastering.
As part of the Facilities team, you will also be supporting the day to day requirements of the team.
• Leading the Company maintenance team and liaising with contractors at the office.
• Carrying on site assessments to ensure that all Company assets are at the required operational level.
• Organising and recording maintenance job requests and reporting their status on a weekly basis.
• Ensuring risk and method statements are carried out in house as well as for contractors.
• Prioritising maintenance job requests according to their business impact risks and Health and Safety risks.
• Recording both the preventive and reactive maintenance activities.
• Ensuring that the preventive and reactive maintenance activities are monitored and that any delays are reported.
• Ensuring preventive and reactive maintenance activities are executed to the expected quality level and within reasonable time frames.
• Ensuring contractors follow bet365 policies and procedures.
• Ensuring all statutory inspections are carried out and recorded.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Extensive experience in a technical role ideally involving HVAC systems.
• Experience working on Health and Safety projects.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Possession of a valid driving license.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
You will have a flexible approach to work and will be required to work days on a 5 in 7 basis, as well as providing cover as part of an on call rota.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.