International Content Advisor, English
Position Ref: ICAUS0219BW
February 19, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking an International Content Advisor to support the delivery of the US facing site. The position is based at our offices in Staffordshire and will be offered on a 6 month fixed term contract.
In addition to competitive rates of pay, the Company provides an excellent range of benefits including:
• Excellent bonus scheme.
• Attractive pension scheme.
• Preparing and editing content for various areas of the US facing website.
• Coordinating a wide range of translation projects.
• Proofreading and testing digital content.
• Ensuring the site is written using language and terminology aimed at an American audience.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Excellent standard of English, including US terminology and spelling.
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• Self motivation.
• Ability to work on tasks independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Significant exposure to American English language.
• Ability to multi task and prioritise work under pressure.
• Strong knowledge of US Sports and Gaming is desirable but not essential.
In addition, experience of living and/or studying in the US would be desirable.
Relevant training will be provided.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role, then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the job reference ICAUS0219BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.