International Content Advisor
Position Ref: ICAFT0719BW
July 31, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a full time International Content Advisor. The position is available at our offices based in Staffordshire.
This is a fixed term position for 12 months.
• Coordinating a wide range of translation projects.
• Preparing content for various areas of our website.
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• Self motivation.
• Ability to work on tasks independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to multi task and prioritise work under pressure.
Relevant training will be provided.
Foreign language skills are not a requirement for this role.
The closing date for applications is 31 July 2019
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ICAFT0719BW.
Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ