Information Security Governance Manager
Position Ref: ISGM0617BW
July 15, 2017
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages
We are passionate about our brand, our product, customers and employees, and we want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share our vision and our passion.
The Information Security Governance team are looking for an Information Security Governance Manager to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The role reports directly into the Head of Information Security Governance and is focused on managing a team of Information Security Auditors covering ISO27001:2013, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCIDSS), and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
• Coaching and developing a team of Information Security Auditors.
• Preparing for and delivering coaching and feedback sessions, creating SMART PDPs for each Advisor. .
• Assisting with the escalation of customer, site and application issues
• Assisting with Supervisor tasks.
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent management skills.
• Knowledge of business drivers.
• Excelling organisation and prioritisation skills.
• A strong willingness to achieve relevant certifications if not already held.
• Strong knowledge of existing Information Security policies, processes and procedures.
• Ability to embrace change and lead by example when implementing change.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Business document and report writing.
• Passion and enthusiasm to provide an excellent service at all times to the business.
• Self motivation and the ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
Although full training will be provided, desirable certifications include:
• Member of ISACA – Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
• Membership or Fellow of The British Computer Society (FBCS/MBCS).
• Chartered IT Professional Status (CITP).
• Payment Card Industry – PCIP (ISA).
• Chartered member of Institute of Internal Auditors (CIA).
• Project Management.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting ISGM0617BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.