Information Security Auditor
Position Ref: ISA0419BW
Staffordshire, Central Manchester
May 17, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Information Security Governance team is looking for an Information Security Auditor to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be at the core of the Information Security Governance team and have demonstrable skills in preparing for external audits as well as preparing, planning and conducting a wide range of internal audits.
• Preparing for the annual security audits and the annual compliance audits for the UK Gambling Commission, along with any other audits that have an Information Security Governance component.
• Assisting other teams, such as Compliance, in their audit requirements.
• Facilitating external audits as necessary including UK Gambling Commission.
• Participating in and consulting on business projects that require and Information Security Governance input.
• Ensuring Information Security controls are followed throughout the business.
• Continually evaluating Information Security controls against business requirements.
• Managing and ensuring appropriate review of all Information Security Policy documents.
• Updating the Information Security Manager at least weekly on all projects and BAU.
• Ensuring PCI and other regulatory controls systems are fully met.
• Creating and maintaining business focused policy documents offering innovative control solutions.
• Contributing to the team as an active member in projects and BAU activities.
• Mentoring and advising junior team members.
• Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging requirements, regulatory changes and trends.
• Updating and extending team processes as necessary to accommodate business needs.
• Driving for continual improvement in all processes and standards.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
• Commercial experience in Auditing.
• High attention to detail.
• Project management.
• Working with multiple regulators.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience of mentoring.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ISA0419BW to email@example.com. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.