Information Security Analyst
Position Ref: ISA0519BW
Staffordshire, Central Manchester
June 21, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
The Information Security department is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be reporting into the Information Security Manager and focus towards ensuring the Information Security of bet365 and its staff.
This is a technical role that will challenge your time management and communication skills as well as your knowledge of networking, system administration and regulatory requirements.
• System testing using approved bet365 methodologies.
• Undertaking Vulnerability and Penetration testing.
• Understanding of Information Security specific software and how it relates to our environment.
• Undertaking security related investigations.
• Completing daily security operational processes.
• Responding to, and reporting on, system alerts from various monitoring technologies.
• Developing an understanding of the business and support more junior members of the team.
• Liaising with the business to ensure that Information Security requirements within each of the different jurisdictions in which we operate are complied with.
• Providing support to the Team Leader and Line Management.
• Security risk management.
• Identifying any nonconformity within the business and escalate appropriately.
• Interfacing with external bodies as necessary.
• Taking an active role in the project process to ensure that Information Security points/matters are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
• Taking an active role in external audits as necessary.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent understanding of the general principles, practices and technologies of Information/Digital Security.
• Broad understanding of technology functions as they relate to Information Security.
• Ability to understand, analyse and apply policies against existing technical environments and identify gaps.
• Understanding of Network Infrastructure and Network Engineering topics.
• Developing practical and pragmatic technical standards and procedures.
• Experience in a technical support or operations environment.
• Knowledge of developments in security technology and their application.
• Knowledge of risk management methodologies.
• Understanding of industry standard Information Security practices.
• Awareness of PCI DSS current version.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills/personable.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Process oriented.
• Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
• Appreciation of IT principles.
• Display a committed, flexible, can do attitude towards work.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role, then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ISA0519BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.