Health and Safety Coordinator
Position Ref: HASCMT1019BW
October 25, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator to work as part of the facilities team at our offices based in Malta.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will identify potential Health and Safety risks and make recommendations for improvements to achieve and maintain compliance with Company policies and relevant Health and Safety legislations.
As part of the Facilities team, you will be responsible for reviewing risk and method statements for in house activities and contractors’ work. You will also be expected to complete an annual program of Health and Safety audits and spot checks to ensure that the Company Health and Safety policies and OHSA regulations are achieved at all times.
• Coordinating Health and Safety training as required to ensure that all legal requirements and Company needs are achieved.
• Ensuring accidents are recorded and reported to the Facilities Manager.
• Ensuring a continuously risk free environment.
• Ensuring that all employees, contractors and visitors are compliant with Health and Safety regulations.
• Ensuring that all equipment related to Health and Safety is kept up to date.
• Carrying out risk assessments and ensuring that the Company meets its Health and Safety legal requirements.
• Keeping up to date with Health and Safety legislations and communicating any changes to the Facilities Manager.
• Providing regular reports as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Health and Safety qualification is essential.
• Extensive experience in a similar role from a practical and administrative perspective.
• Strong knowledge on Occupational Health and Safety legal requirements.
• Experience in dealing with a variety of stakeholders, contractors and employees to ensure that they have the required awareness to comply with the Company Health and Safety policies and OHSA regulations.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Possession of a valid driving licence.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
You will have a flexible approach to work and will be required to work on a 5 days in 7 basis, as well as providing cover as part of an on call rota.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference HASCMT1019BW to MaltaJobs.Mailbox@bet365.com.