Position Ref: GDPRA1218BW
January 11, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the continually moving and developing realm of Data Protection and ePrivacy compliance.
The GDPR team is part of the Compliance family ensuring bet365 meets all legal requirements of our licenses. You will first become familiar with core European laws and, over time, will become confident in your interpretation and application. This will develop into an understanding of all relevant global legislation covering all aspects of Personal Data and ePrivacy across the bet365 group.
• Providing support to the GDPR Manager.
• Providing internal consultancy to business departments.
• Providing governance across all applicable policies and procedures.
• Working with the business to ensure all legal obligations are met in full.
• Analysing information to create reports, policies and technical documentation.
• Identifying nonconformity within the business and escalating appropriately.
• Interfacing with supervisory authorities as necessary.
• Taking an active role in the project lifecycle to assess risk and ensure compliance.
• Supporting external audits when necessary.
• Creating and communicating training materials through different channels.
• Monitoring and studying international data protection and privacy laws, including case law.
• Acting as point of contact and guide for junior colleagues.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Knowledge of UK and European Data Protection and Privacy law.
• Excellent communication skills and personable.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Process oriented.
• Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
• Committed, flexible, can do attitude towards work.
Desirable Attributes and Experience:
• Demonstrable appreciation of IT principles.
• Awareness of international Data Protection and Privacy law.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference GDPRA1218BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.