Fraud Analysis Specialists
Position Ref: FAS0719BW
July 21, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is looking for bright, inquisitive and enthusiastic people to join our Fraud and Risk department at our offices based in Staffordshire.
The Fraud and Risk department is responsible for the prevention and detection of fraudulent activity across the Sports and Gaming products and managing chargeback risk from a spectrum of payment options.
As a Fraud Analysis Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering an effective risk assessment of financial threats and reporting on patterns and trends. In return, the successful applicant will enjoy competitive rates of pay increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits.
• Analysing alerts from risk controls.
• Reviewing and approving customer withdrawals.
• Using proactive investigation techniques to identify new and emerging threats.
• Contacting customers via telephone and email.
• Providing 2nd line support to the operation regarding fraud and risk related queries.
Skills and Attributes:
• Attention to detail in order to analyse customer information, betting and gaming patterns and other forms of activity to accurately identify risk behaviours.
• Ability to multi task as part of a fast paced environment; working both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to problem solve and find an effective resolution.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer literacy including a good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word MS Office products.
• Interest in fraud management and related regulatory requirements including Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) and Know Your Customer (KYC).
The position is full time working any 5 days from 7 including evenings and weekends to cover the busy sporting calendar.
Previous experience in a remote fraud and risk prevention role is desirable. However, applicants with a sound educational background without any relevant experience are encouraged to apply. An in depth training programme will be provided to all successful applicants.
• Enhanced rates of pay for evening, weekend and bank holiday work.
• Excellent bonus scheme.
• Performance based increasing pay structures.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.