Data Analyst, Forensics
Position Ref: DAF0618BW
June 29, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Forensics team is looking for a Data Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family at our offices based in Staffordshire.
The Forensics team is responsible for providing systematic and ad hoc forensic data analysis. You will be developing and supporting systems which provide deep insight into site usage using innovative data analytic tools and approaches.
• Looking for unusual/abnormal activity using bet365’s forensics monitoring platform.
• Using your analytical and problem solving skills to analyse suspicious betting activity on bet365’s site.
• Helping to protect the website by spotting vulnerabilities and risks to the business.
• Implementing machine learning algorithms to predict common patterns.
• Interfacing with internal customers, including Trading teams, Fraud teams and
• Gathering internal customer requirements and working with the forensics development team to enhance the platform.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Resourceful, creative and inquisitive approach to highly complex tasks.
• Ability to present complex data in a way that all can comprehend.
• Basic understanding of SQL.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
• Esper EPL.
• Basic Neural Networks and Machine Learning.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference DAF0618BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.