Position Ref: DA1218BW
January 11, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Management Information Systems department is currently seeking a smart, ambitious Data Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and optimising key performance indicators across our gaming products. You will work closely with Shared Services teams to generate data driven solutions to a wide range of situations in collaboration with our Gibraltar based Operations teams.
• Developing accurate and efficient data processes to deliver reports to various parts of the business.
• Monitoring and providing insights on player’s activities and behaviours.
• Identifying underperforming areas and be part of the development and implementation of improvements.
• Applying statistical techniques to model and predict customer behaviours.
• Analysing, providing insight and proposing optimised solutions for all player marketing activities including conversion, promotions, retention and reactivation programs.
• Developing and generating tools and reports to monitor marketing campaigns and KPI performance.
• Responding to and delivering data driven solutions led by business requests as made by our Gibraltar based operations teams.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• MSc or BSc in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Analysing and modelling large quantity data.
• Solid statistics background, e.g. generalised linear models, experimental design, A/B testing.
• Self starter with the ability to generate own ideas.
• Creative problem solving abilities.
• Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.