Position Ref: CRMC0619BW
June 28, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a CRM Coordinator to support the continued growth of our Gaming products. The position is available at our offices based in Malta.
As a CRM Coordinator you will be responsible for planning and implementing a wide range of CRM initiatives, providing key insights to optimise future campaigns and customer experience.
You will have a confident approach to customer focused communication and campaign execution, ideally with previous experience in CRM. You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a creative mind set and you will be target driven with a focus on both tactical and strategic business goals.
• Planning CRM activities in support of the business strategy.
• Creating and leading promotional campaigns from concept through to launch and post evaluation.
• Defining customer segmentation and communication plans.
• Ensuring CRM initiatives are delivered to specification.
• Reporting on campaigns and customer engagement, and sharing learning’s and extracting insights from data.
• Identifying requirements which drive product improvements and user experience.
• Keeping up with industry standards and trends.
Skills and Attributes:
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret value from data.
• Previous experience of working in a CRM role, ideally within the Gambling Industry.
• Understanding of customer lifecycles and communication strategies.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Enthusiastic and self-driven attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference CRMC0619BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Malta Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services Malta) Limited, The Centre, Level 3, Tigné Point, Sliema, TPO 0001 T14, Malta.