Position Ref: CRMC0619BW
June 28, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a CRM Coordinator to support the continued growth of our Gaming products. The position is available at our offices based in Malta.
As a CRM Coordinator you will be responsible for planning and implementing a wide range of CRM initiatives, providing key insights to optimise future campaigns and customer experience.
You will have a confident approach to customer focused communication and campaign execution, ideally with previous experience in CRM. You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a creative mind set and you will be target driven with a focus on both tactical and strategic business goals.
• Planning CRM activities in support of the business strategy.
• Creating and leading promotional campaigns from concept through to launch and post evaluation.
• Defining customer segmentation and communication plans.
• Ensuring CRM initiatives are delivered to specification.
• Reporting on campaigns and customer engagement, and sharing learning’s and extracting insights from data.
• Identifying requirements which drive product improvements and user experience.
• Keeping up with industry standards and trends.
Skills and Attributes:
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret value from data.
• Previous experience of working in a CRM role, ideally within the Gambling Industry.
• Understanding of customer lifecycles and communication strategies.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Enthusiastic and self-driven attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.