Position Ref: CCDP1118BW
December 10, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is looking for a Creative Coordinator within our Design and Publishing team. The position is available at our offices based in Staffordshire.
• Supporting Design and Publishing management in ensuring all design content is of a high standard and adheres to the source department brief, Company guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Supporting and organising production of the visual assets and promotional imagery for the bet365 Gaming websites, Affiliate banners and Social Media channels.
• Liaising with source departments (e.g. Gaming, Affiliates and Social Media) to negotiate deadlines and finalise the details of requests.
• Ensuring that all content requested for production is prioritised and delivered in keeping with any deadlines set.
• Seeking ways to improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Working with Design and Publishing management to continuously improve and develop departmental standards which comply with regulatory and brand guidelines.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to deal with multiple demands at once and adapt to changing requirements at short notice.
• Strong computer skills.
The successful applicant will be required to work any 5 days from 7 on a rota basis and relevant training will be provided
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.