Chinese Language Customer Service Advisor (Gaming)
Position Ref: CLCAAG0119BW
January 2, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is looking for full time Chinese Language Customer Service Advisors to support the continued growth of its online operation at our offices based in Gibraltar. Enjoy competitive rates of pay, increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits.
We are looking for bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic people to join our Customer Service team. At bet365 we are keen to welcome candidates who are passionate about delivering high quality service whilst working in a fast paced, rewarding environment with fantastic opportunities for progression.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will assist our global customer base via Live Chat, telephone and email. You will be assisting our customers with a wide variety of account based promotional slot and table game queries across our Bingo, Poker, Casino, Games and Vegas products.
From your first day with the Company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including all gaming products and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge to provide an excellent customer experience. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
• Passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
• Ability to problem solve and find a resolution.
• Verbally fluent in Mandarin & English, with written skills in Simplified Chinese & English.
• Competent literacy and numeracy skills.
• Experience in a customer facing role.
Opportunities exist for either a rolling day shift (any 4 days from 7) or night shift (7 on / 7 off) preferences. A flexible approach to working hours is essential.
• Enhanced rates of pay for working evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
• Performance based increasing pay structure.
• Excellent bonus scheme.
• Attractive pension scheme.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.