Change and Configuration Engineer
Position Ref: CCE0119BW
March 8, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Change and Configuration Management team is looking for an engineer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
This role is primarily focused towards ensuring that all changes within the business meet the regulatory and compliance requirements, working closely with all areas to achieve this.
• Processing change requests in a timely and accurate manner.
• Processing change to required standards ensuring they are recorded and stored accurately.
• Engaging necessary stakeholders prior to approving change to progress into the live environment so that all relevant risks are assessed at the appropriate level by the most appropriate agent.
• Helping to resolve conflicts to ensure that all appropriate changes take place.
• Highlighting changes which do not conform to standards.
• Producing the ‘Forward Schedule of Change’ for review.
• Creating and maintaining relevant accurate documentation.
• Ensuring that traceability of change against each and every configuration item is achieved.
• Approving changes where appropriate.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Process oriented.
• Formal technical training/background.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference CCE0119BW to email@example.com. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.