Change and Configuration Deputy Manager
Position Ref: CCDM1118BW
December 31, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages
The Change and Configuration Management department is looking for a Deputy Manager to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The role is focused on helping to oversee Change and Configuration Management and the related policies and processes within the organisation.
• Overseeing IT Change and Configuration Management.
• Assisting in the governance of the Change Management processes across IT.
• Assisting the Change Manager in the management of a function that is delivering on its accountabilities.
• Ensuring that all aspects are governed by this function.
• Ensuring that the capacity of the function meets the demands of the business.
• Managing the escalation of issues.
• Supporting the management of a configuration management database.
• Assisting in the effective capture/maintenance of configuration items and their attributes.
• Ensuring that traceability of change against each and every configuration item is achieved.
• Assisting in ensuring that regulatory compliance is a key consideration in any changes planned.
• Taking responsibility for the creation and maintenance of relevant accurate documentation.
• Assisting in ensuring that any ‘supplier’ changes that impact bet365 services are governed by bet365 Change Management processes.
• Supporting the Change and Configuration Manager in the production and delivery of the “Forward Schedule of Change”.
• Engaging necessary stakeholders prior to approving changes to progress into the live environment so that all relevant risks are assessed at the appropriate level, by the most appropriate agent.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills and personable.
• IT Management experience.
• People management.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Process oriented.
• Pragmatic approach to the administration of governances.
• Displays a committed, flexible, can do attitude towards work.
• Formal technical training or background.
• An appreciation of software development principles.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.