Build and Transition Engineer
Position Ref: BTE0119BW
January 25, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Infrastructure department are looking for a Build and Transition Engineer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be joining a team who are responsible for managing the asset request process pipeline and procedures that govern bet365 service and asset configuration.
• Assisting with all asset requests to help validate and correctly build up the requesters requirements ready for submission. Assisting requester through the process and helping to obtain all required information to ensure successful request submission. Ensuring actions are followed up from meetings and tracked as part of the deliveries.
• Supporting the team to ensure that all requests are correctly processed by each team involved within the process and managed correctly within the system, driving all requests through the system to completion.
• Constantly working with all teams in the build process to ensure tasks and spin off work is carried out as to plan, alongside monitoring and tracking delivery.
• Following and improving internal processes to ensure accurate and consistent completion of tasks and deliveries are met.
• Ensuring that the asset management methods, processes standards and procedures are properly followed and operational acceptance of the build/asset into live.
• Working with IT management, build teams, change management, release management, IT Operations, logistics, and finance teams with any spin off work in the pipeline or required meetings.
• Coordinating the call off and delivery of hardware to site to meet the resource plans of the build teams, ensuring requesters are up to date with progress.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Commercial experience within IT Infrastructure/IT Service Management/Configuration Management/Project Coordination.
• Ability to coordinate the delivery of multiple streams of work.
• Experience with multiple technologies in relation to the asset transition processes.
• Strong communication and presentation skills supported by a high level of energy and persuasion.
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organisation in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
• Comfortable presenting project status to other teams and participating in cross functional meetings and working teams.
• Smart thinking and can do attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with independent deadlines and deliverables.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.