Build and Release Coordinator, Core Systems
Position Ref: BRCCS1218BW
January 25, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Core Systems team is looking for a Build and Release Coordinator to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The Core Systems team is vital to the continued success of the business, having responsibility for developing and supporting a number of critical systems. You will be working alongside some of the best developers in the industry and will receive exposure to cutting edge technologies.
The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focussed company ethos.
• Managing codebase changes and automated build systems.
• Owning the application and database release processes, including versioning and release tickets.
• Orchestrating our weekly releases and communicating with multiple teams to ensure releases go out on time.
• Optimising and automating the code cut process.
• Working with multiple teams to roll out forensics systems across our data centres.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• GIT branching workflows
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Build Automation and Pipelines
• Kubernetes and LINUX Containers
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.