Build and Release Co-ordinator, Systems Sports
Position Ref: BRCSS0119BW
February 8, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Systems Sports team is looking for a Build and Release Coordinator to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The team sits within the bet365 Sports Development department. The purpose of the team is to develop and maintain the site, services and tooling around the front end of bet365 sports products. The desktop site, mobile site, Apps and related data serving services.
• Managing codebase changes and automated build systems.
• Owning the application and database release processes, including versioning and release tickets.
• Orchestrating our weekly releases and communicating with multiple teams to ensure releases go out on time.
• Optimising and automating the code cut process.
• Working with multiple teams to roll out forensics systems across our data centres.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• GIT branching workflows
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Build Automation and Pipelines
• Kubernetes and LINUX Containers
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.