Build and Release Co-ordinator, Gaming
Position Ref: BRCGA0219BW
March 8, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Gaming team is looking for a Build and Release Coordinator to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be supporting and facilitating releases required by the Gaming Development team. Reporting to the Gaming Development Manager you will work closely with the senior leadership of the Gaming team across the Stoke, Manchester and Sofia offices to ensure the build and release process functions effectively and efficiently.
• Coordinating support, small works and project releases to Live.
• Maintaining consistent component versions across the multiple Gaming products.
• Releasing new component versions and full site releases to support Continuous Delivery.
• Rolling out updates to internal and external library dependencies.
• Maintaining the Issues Mailbox and SLAs.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Delivery and results focused.
• Ability to manage in a pressured environment and pressured situations and react quickly.
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple steams of activity, shifting focus regularly.
• Effective communication, both written and verbally, in non technical subjects to a business audience.
• Focus on the importance of the business needs.
• Passionate about the Software Development lifecycle and associated technology.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.