Position Ref: AAMT0519BW
June 14, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join our Finance team at our offices based in Malta.
The Accounts Administrator will be supervised by the Accountant and both roles will report to the Finance Director.
• Accurately entering weekly attendance, annual leave and absences for payroll purposes and submitting 4 weekly reports for processing to a strict deadline.
• Recording of all fringe benefits for payroll purposes.
• Checking payroll output reports for errors and ensuring salary payments are processed on time.
• Dealing with payroll related queries in a confidential and professional manner.
• Assisting with other payroll duties and year end reporting.
• Monitoring the Malta Purchase Ledger Mailbox, actioning emails in a timely manner and progressing invoices through the authorisation process.
• Prioritising and responding in a professional manner to correspondence from external contractors and suppliers.
• Acting as the primary point of contact for invoice/payment queries and dealing directly with or escalating them as necessary to team members and management.
• Ensuring invoices are correctly addressed, accurately coded and paid in a timely manner.
• Processing bank payments for authorisation in accordance with procedures.
• Checking weekly payment runs, highlighting and resolving any queries prior to authorisation.
• Recording and reconciling petty cash.
• Creating and working with ad hoc reports using spreadsheets when requested.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven track record, particularly in payroll and purchase ledger.
• Prior experience working in a role requiring discretion when handling confidential information. Excellent computer skills, including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and Outlook e-mail/calendar.
• Good communication skills at all levels.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to deal with a high volume workload in a busy office and prioritise effectively.
• Ability to work well under pressure, especially in a strict deadline orientated environment.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.