Software Testers – Members and Gaming
Position Ref: STMGMAN0619BW
July 9, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
The Software Testing team is seeking a passionate Software Tester to work at our offices based in Central Manchester.
The Software Testing team is responsible for test enhancements and changes to the Company’s software applications to the highest levels of quality and accuracy.
Testing will be performed on internal back office systems as well as across websites and mobile technologies.
You will possess solid software testing experience including web and mobile testing, the ability to create test plans and test scripts from varying requirement documents, and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood.
• Producing test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to agreed standard.
• Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
• Identifying and carrying out regression testing where appropriate.
• Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira.
• Reporting testing progress to Test Manager communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate.
• Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation for use within the testing team.
• Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases.
Skills and Attributes:
• Commercial software testing experience which should include web and mobile testing.
• Commercial experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
• Experience of testing large scale global websites.
• Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
• Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative.
• Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
• High attention to detail.
• Proactive approach to own personal development.
The following skills are not essential but would be beneficial to the role:
• Experience of payments testing.
• Knowledge and experience of the Gambling industry.
• Experience of Security suite browser testing.
• Experience of working with automated testing tools.
• Experience of mobile testing.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference STMGMAN0619BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.